Here is a lovely original double sided Lyons’ Tea enamel advertising sign by Bruton of Palmers Green London in royal blue, yellow and white. This sign could be used externally or as part of an interior decorating scheme. It dates from around the 1920s. These were commonly used for advertising and street signage from 1880 to 1950. In 1889 Benjamin Baugh created the first factory for producing such enamel signs in Selly Oak, Birmingham. This sign is from a private collection and is in very good condition with only minor wear to the surface enamel. Please see all the photos and zoom in for details. It measures length 18″ inches (457.2mm) by 12″ inches (304.8mm). The depth of the side bracket is 1.5 inches (38.1mm). The item “Vintage Lyons Tea Double Sided Enamel Advertising Sign” is in sale since Sunday, June 2, 2019. This item is in the category “Collectables\Advertising Collectables\Advertising Signs”. The seller is “prsh1641_73h7uj” and is located in Telford. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Original/Reproduction: Original